Saturday, March 3

I'm it

1. Find the nearest book: Yup there is a stack of them does this tell ya something about my personallity?

2. Name the book and the author: a people history of the united states 1492-present by howard zinn

3. Turn to page 123. Alrighty

4. Go to the 5th sentence on the page & copy out the next 3 sentences onto your blog. When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one portion of the family of man to assume among the people of the earth a position diffrent from that they have hitherto occupied... we hold thise truths to be self-evident: that all men and women are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certian inalienable rights, that amoung these are life, liverty and the pursit of happiness. The history of mankind is a history of repated injuries and usurpations on the part of man toward woman, having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over her.

5. Tag 3 more people. well i changed this to one person, and i tagged noami.

1 comment:

GirlyWarrior said...

I find it slightly scary that when I got this and went to cut and paste the questions into my blog the book on top of my pile was ......

A People History of the United States 1492-Present.

So .... I went for book #2 in the stack, that was just a little ... freaky though.