Tuesday, March 20

moving on up to an apartment in the sky

Moving on up,

Or down. I feel like a flying rabbit at the company in which I work at. I am contract in. Like most big businesses it’s cheaper for them not to give me benefits, but pay me a bit more hourly. They give there normal employee’s great benefit packages, with stock options and all of that. See in my heart, of hearts, I am on the fence on working for the ‘company’ or going back to work in the field I love. The problem is that working on an campaign is not very family friendly, and I now have a family.
Ok, so it’s not really surprising that at 25, I am still clueless on what I want to do with my life. Eh, so there are hiring in for the position, which I am currently working. So I placed my resume on his desk, (I saw a stack of them, so. it doesn’t hurt now does it) Now the problem is if I could just pass the ‘companies’ personality test. Apparently nerdy arsty girls done do very well. So if I can take it at home online, I might have a friend take it for me. I am serious isn’t that sad??
I am working on my second year of working for the man, so hire me. I am college educated.

I think I am still tired from this weekend. I haven’t had a drink (or 5) in over a year. I seriously had a hang over..but next time I go out, I am staying out, and not going home. Ezra decided to wake up as soon as I got home L and I really couldn’t do much to help him go back to sleep. i.e mommies boobies were off limits for the night. A sense of paralyzing guilt swept over me, and that killed my mood. It also didn’t help that wakes up at 6:15 every morning..so yes, I am spending the night out, next time.

Really don’t have anything that exciting to report…i.e finally put up the pictures I mounted. Ezra’s room is officially the cleanest most organized room of our household. I am tired of cleaning messes, i.e I work full time, I am not a housekeeper fulltime anymore. It was fine when I was home, the mess was down, you could go in the bathroom with out being disgusted. I just really don’t have time for it. And daddy is not as good balancing home/baby. Cough and he also hates to clean, hes a lot better then when I met him. But still, if I find one more coke can in a place where I cant imagine drinking coke, I am going to lose my mind. i.e if I ever win the lottery I will have a professional ‘maid’ who will get paid top dollar. I don’t want to have a nanny just someone who can baby sit for the night. Oh if I had a couple of million dollars.

No comments: