Friday, May 25

coffee tables and car's


we thrift a new coffee table, a, because I broke ours, two you can find nice things in thrift shops and I am not ashamed of trying to save money, and three I am going to paint it anyways, so no ones really going to know what the original condition it was in the first place. so at first I didn't have a plan for a design for the table, other then coat it, and that makes sure it has a very durable glossy non-toxic top coat-

I use non toxic paints in my home, i like oil paints, but the cleaner's make me very ill, and my skin blisters from them. if you have ever seen me paint, I really get into it.

anyhow I decided to paint my version of starry night, wish me luck, i am sure, there wont be the structural town in the end product, because my favorite part of the paint is the sky, and the general overall mood to the peice-

No comments: