Sunday, May 27

a good day

I got a lot accomplished. I drove around this morning and wrote down a lot of phone numbers to apartments, and two places for lease to own in our area. usually the 'rent' to own is more then a thousand bucks a month, i know that might not be much to someone for a house payment, but that a lot for us.
so we will see, i did find a great place with a yard, two stories, a bigger kitchen, and it's a house not a complex...so we will see...
i then went to the park and walked 4 miles, i dont know where i get all this energy...
and then we went to the taste of cinni-

i might go store tomorrow, wish the picture places was opened to get ezra pictures done...i guess thats going to happen after work this coming week...

and its going to be a short week since my hubby is going to have his teeth pulled (i think) he just told me he need my paychecks for the last month, sigh and i dont have that info-

sigh

1 comment:

GirlyWarrior said...

Hey lady, I didn't get a call or message, did you try to ring me? If not that's alright, I had a bad headache all day. Sounds like you had a great day. I'll be around tomorrow, we should touch base and see if we can connect up.