Wednesday, June 20

For Now

I actually have a real journal entry coming soon, but for now, this can tie you over-

From my friend Becky's blog-



What were you doing 10 years ago? I was a Junior in High School. I just starting driving a car. I was in love with my high-school sweet heart. I drank a lot coffee, unfortantly started smoking (which i have now quit). did a lot of art projects.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago today I was on my Honeymoon with My husband at Nigra Falls!

Five snacks you enjoy:1. Chips and Dip 2. Anything that taste good with salad dressing 3. Spinach/Artichoke Dip4. Anything chocolate 5. Tomato's


Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:1. Hurt by Nine Inch Nails 2.Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 3. Cornflake Girl by Tori Amos 4. This my land, this your land 5: Elmo's world (don't know if this is a real song, but it gets stuck in my head all the time)


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:1. By my own home2. Help all the little animals and buy the shelters- Add to this a No Kill Shelter 3: Start my own non-profit art center in a love income commuinty, 4. Buy my own personal green house 5: invest it, and make more money


Five bad habits:1. Not screwing the caps on tight enough 2: Over crictizing myself 3. Eating too many sweets 4. Procastinating 5. Not always speaking up for myself


Five things you like doing:1. Doing Artsy things .2. Trying diffrent types of food 3. Playing with my little boy4. Walking/hiking 5. Playing poker


Five things you would never wear again:1. Raver Pants 2. 80's glitter tee shirts 3. Candy Braclets 4. my white hippie skirt that makes me look like a mental patient 5: sadly a 2 peice bikni


Five favorite toys:1. Art Brushes/ Art Supply . My digital camera3: Adobe Photoship 4. WII 5.?

No comments: