Wednesday, August 15

free write

Free writing because it’s what I am in the mood to do


I feel like running. Easy, life? No it was never easy, it just used to be simpler, or at least I thought it was. I am trying to understand if everything is complicated, or I, overcomplicate it because I, am bored. I am not dramatic, not in the sense of baby mommy drama, or screaming on the street corner at your lover. But I am complicated.
No matter what my sentence will not be perfect. All my commas are out of place, the grammar team will have a mission. My syntax’s are mixed up. I am presenting myself as uneducated to the masses. Come punish me now.
It smells like sulfur, sulfur when released smells like shit. It causes cancer. My job is cancerous, just like the microwave and the cell phone.
I use those things now daily. They never proved they are link to cancer, but I know better. Now don’t I.
Singing songs, “they has commit me because they thought I was crazy”
What the fuck does crazy mean in the first place? And can I have a degree in it?
Oh I do have a degree, not that it helps much. I don’t apply my natural skills and abilities. I have to much time on my hands, but not enough time to do anything.
I am always picking up the pieces. Its like clothing left on the floor, that I didn’t place there.

The lonely girl with dyed hair sits at her desk. She is thinking thoughts that could be consider mystical in nature.

That’s me, switch to third person omission there didn’t I. You thought I didn’t pay attention in English class did you?

No comments: