Wednesday, September 5

chicao and the ever after....

I am still in vacation mode, with a list of things I should be doing, but I just don't want to.
Lets face it I am horrible at follow my list of things to do, and do them at my own time. like the cat litter really needs to be clean, and the futon cover really needs to put back on, and the floor really needs to be mopped, and my sanity really needs to be saved.
I am not in housework mode, today is one of those days if i had the extra funs, i would hire a maid. i dream about those women who have maids and tidy houses, and wonder what there lives are like. the amount of free time they must have, the clean fresh linen on their beds.
which reminds me i need to wash my sheets.

so lets say it was nice to have a hotel room, maid service, and fresh clean sheets. i got to live it up, i go to say i stayed at the hilton for multiple days.
so what it was some internet deal, and parking was a bitch, and it had to much traffic to deal with. and i would never to the internet deal, or the parking, or my imagination having planes crash into the building.

but the night i had room service was ungodly, it was the best food on the trip, and my mouth still waters for it. to eat in bed! it wasnt the most i ever spent on a meal in my lifetime, but it was close. i have watch enough top chef reality tv on bravo, to desrve that type of food, and have my mouth crave it.

the rest of the trip was a lot of walking and driving, and not having a real plan. we visited two children's museums, because what else is there to do with a ten month old, then give him a safe place to crawl around.

those were the best part, the rest of the trip sadly unremarkable, when the boy grows up a little, mama and dada are taking a long weekend just to themselves. but i am not ready to stick my child.

we also now now that outdoor activites like camping and beaches may be better for our little guy.

life is changing.

1 comment:

GirlyWarrior said...

the roomservice sounds heavenly. we found that camping is best for Zoe too. She hates regular vacations, but when we take her camping she loves it and is so good.