Thursday, October 25

Across the universe, part one

Monday night i went to go see "Across the universe"

here is part one of my free write, sorry for my lag of blogs lately

Dark theater with rushing sound exploding into me, I nipple the salt of popcorn, eyes glued to the fairy picture tale in front of me.
This is the first picture show I have sen in months. alone with out anyone to sit beside me. i have accept being alone, i am not ashamed to sneak into the dark and let my troubles slowly slip away for a few hours. A moment to escape to the reality of my life, and slip into another character o costume of my likening.
its been so long, since i have had a moment to escape-

I hate Bono, as much as I hate turtle neck sweaters. Turtle necks always like they are choking the life out of me. Picture pale hands, cold, clammy, grasping y our flesh, pulling out the light, life and love of your body. well that's pretty much how I feel about Bono.
Theres a type of arrogance that alludes him that's like a flesh eating bacteria, do I need to say any more?

why Bono, because he danced in fairy tale land of the silver screen, playing Dr. Roberto a character based on Ken Kesey, who was one of the conductors of the 'magic bus', he played the role horribly.

Thinking of another generation

the long hair hippie drugsters, who played lull- a -byes with lsd 25, now all are qualifying for Arap. what did they teach their children about how to live in their generation?

it seems to me, nothing at all-

and that is what in my core, makes me so angry

i wonder if it's because i live in a 'red' state that i lack overage in war news, but they only time i am tuned in is when i listen to NPR. that's where i hear 16 service men died today, and five Iraqi children were killed in the ambush, but we capture 8 insurgents. (what is a insurgent please define)

for fucking what?

what is the 700 billion dollars and counting......for?

is it oil and contracts?

giving the nation a chance for a democracy and sovereignty?

to 'free' the oppressed?

to have military bases in the middle east.

or kill those damn terrorist that kill our people?

or for the new nation school of Americas-

No comments: