Wednesday, October 10

I'm the zombie in the basement

about to eat your soul. rawwwhahahaha-

are you scared yet?

I've been in a kind of mental funk lately, easily aggravated and annoyed. I been thinking about mortality, and what would happen to my son if something happened to me. i know, pretty depressing subject. i was quite bothered by the thought of him calling another women mommy. I know i am very young, and i take pretty good care of my self- but anything can happen-

this line of thinking goes much deeper, darker, and scarier for me- not a place where the public needs to view-

i have no idea whats really going on with my parents, i saw them both on saturday- everything seemed "ok", i have yet to ask my dad what he ment by asking about taking their house?

all of that is my personal garbage that is weighing on my brain, theres a bunch of other stuff- and yes i took a step and called, sighed, a therapisit- today, but of course i got voice mail and have to call back-

but lets go back to butterflies and sunshine, and refocus my thoughts on the postive-

i got a compliment on my work today 'i am suberb!"
ezra took his first steps, netherless he was holding onto a chair and pushing it, but it shows that soon he will be a totting little man-

No comments: