Friday, October 5

why cant we be happpy shining people?

i just want to be happy, or at least i want my family to be happy, and that includes my own parents. after close to 28 years of marriage, the word divorce is sprung in the air. trust me this is not the first time this word has been spoken by their mouths..i don't know if its really going to happen, or a thought of this moment.. and if its really going to happen this time, then why am i so sad? if you know my life story, you know that quite frankly i wished they done it a long time ago...
i love them both, but in different ways. on some levels i am daddy's little girl, and some levels, he has caused me a lot of pain...the same thing with my mom..

oh trust me my family has a lot of complications, enough to send a girl like me to therapy. and all families have complications..but a friend of mine said she was attracted to me because i had that look in my eye..well i do...that look...

i am adult with a family of my own, its my only child syndrome that desperately knows that this is going to be very difficult to deal with if they do? i don't know, why couldn't they do this sooner?


maybe i should go talk to a professional listener, maybe it would help, because this blog isnt really helping me get out what i want to say in my soul, and i really dont want the whole world to hear it.

things will get better for me? right? i have a beautiful child, a great husband-
but i have finacial problems, and family problems that i cant control! maybe i should just realize it...

No comments: