Monday, December 3

and so it was-

and so it was, it was, it was.

my mind has finally settled to this place where it's numb and silent. the voices who wouldn't stop speaking have finally stopped echoing in my mind.

friday I got the call that my grandmother was leaving this earth and going somewhere. I say somewhere because I am far from really knowing what happens to the concept of soul after you die.

Saturday I bundled ezra in the car, and started the drive out to my parents, this is what i remember

the sky tasted like Grey, silent morning, eyes trying to awake. claps and smiles all around, another day of growing for him, another day of barely breathing for her. my muffin was not baked another, tiny peices of everything on the floor, and my father has another life, one that I don't know of, and want to be far removed from. we saw a family member, my family like a twisted spiders web, so many members of it, so unknown.

No comments: