Friday, January 25

Cutting off

My other leg, so it's impossible for me to escape my hobbit hole.
I have realized that i once again don't do well in a social settings.

A: I don't think people like me, i know this isn't true, most lies in my lack of self cofidence.
B: words can be misconstruted, something I have known for a while, but it sucks when it hurts.
C: I have books to read, and hobbys i pushed on the back corner.
D: and i don't communicate as well as I like, I am not seeking attention, seriously.

I just really need to focus, on focusing, i know this sounds stupid, but i get pretty overwhelmed by things pretty easily.

So thats what i am doing, you might want to drag me out of my hole, but I have decided to work on real in person relationships, and not avoid them, and shy away from electronic verse communication. theres so much more when you can hear a tone, or see body language. and i miss that, so other then my journal, if you know me, call me.

1 comment:

GirlyWarrior said...

I'll read your journal and see you socially but I'm shit at the phone, just fyi.