Sunday, January 6

Just another Sunday

Song for this week- Fade into you by Mazzy Star

Have a minute to write as my boys are taking a nap, or in case of 'Pa' still sleeping from last night.
I awoke this morning at 6:30 am with Ezra throwing up on my head, ah the life of mother.
Good news we have day care squared away, i.e there was a moment where I thought we would have to find someone new, because of our financial place. Yes this new year, Mama got an 'adult job'
So maybe this year or next- next year the year Charles goes into grad school, big decisions will happen. the problem with an adult job, is that it's not as flexible too, run across the country. Unless Charles can bring in double my income, I will not be leaving the grand state of Ohio anytime soon. thinking to far ahead, what i was trying to say maybe we will go into the sour home market, and find a place...who knows, one can dream..

I had something fun to say..I did or at least I thought I did..

This picture is how I am thinking, and feeling for today- Did not take it because my camera needs to go to the shop after getting apple juice spilled on it...


No comments: