Friday, February 8

Brittany Spears is Not news

For the love of God, I will start foaming at the mouth if I have to hear one more minute about her life reported on the 'News'.

Granted I stop watching CNN for a purpose many a years ago. One because it was all fluff, soft, and annoying. I was tired of reading little 'pieces' of actual information at the bottom of the page. Nothing was really reported. But there is a TV at the bottom of my office building that always has CNN on. And every time I go down to the first floor, all I see is Brittany! Jesus!

I want to hear why people think Romney dropped out of the republican race at this moment? Why the weather has been so crazy, and what global warming actually means? Where Iraq is going, how many people have actually died. I want to see pictures of what Iraq looks today, compared to before the War!

I want some substance!

2 comments:

GirlyWarrior said...

for anything of substance you have to watch PBS world news...they'll tell you all that and some.

Carrie said...

That's why I generally watch, and I only listen to NPR. But I can't avoid seeing CNN at work.