Wednesday, February 27

Robot

I hate the interview process. I feel like a fake robot, hiding in this shell of a robotic girl.
I mean can one person really judge another person in 15mins? Especially a person who isn’t really saying the whole truth?

For example:

“What don’t you like about current job?” Question directed towards me.

“The benefit structure, and lack of movement” My answer.

“Is that all?” Question-

“Yes, that’s all”- My robot answer.

Here’s my real answer.

“Here’s what I hate about my job. That I work in a major corporation which has a role in raping our planet, and spiraling capitalism in a new dimension. This corporation that I work for pays me very little, to assist in turning a profit. I work under the shoulders of other people, who test products. These ‘products’ which were once manufactured here in America are now sent to Mexico. Thus ‘my’ company outsources jobs, thus crumbling the middle class into another dimension. Further separating us into categories of rich and poor. I am also the product of capitalism.

I seriously can go on, and on….

I really think this picture says it all (and get my odd sense of humor)


No comments: