Wednesday, April 23

I think I was right!

A few months ago, I wrote a blog about how the Democratic Primary election will go down to super delegates.
After Hillary 'won' PA yesterday, it will def come to this. Since neither of them will all out win the number of votes they will need to win the candidacy.
Clinton considers it a win because she was 10 points ahead. (this is a magic number, if you listen to enough NPR)

I put won in quotes, because even though she had the majority of votes, some of the votes are decided by congressional districts. For instance CNN reported that Clinton won big in Texas, but the ironic thing Obhama still 'won' the most votes in the end, even though he didn't win the popular vote in the state.

In my political opinion. They just need to settle up and be on the same ticket. To win, I feel even though I don't agree, Obhama should be the V.P because he is a lot more controversial, or is spun that way in the media. They need to start Campaigning for the white house NOW!

There are already MCcain ad's in Cinni, I was behind his freaking bus driving on 75S the other day.

If they bother fight it out to primary, in oh June, and even drag it out longer, because one of them might contest Florida or Mi. Then your just letting the Republicans have more time to run a campaign..

Some part of me really does feel this is all plan out already. But I do have hope, that our votes still count.

1 comment:

GirlyWarrior said...

There is a large movement to get McCain disqualified because of exceeding the allowed monies to campaign with.
This is a fascinating campaign, we can say that much!