Sunday, April 27

Just another Manic Sunday

But maybe it could just be Monday?
No it's just another Manic Sunday-

Just one of those chill weekends.

Realize were all just trying to figure out each other, and that deep inside were all a bit jealous. We all feel a bit judged, and communication is an harboring fugitive. Again its hard to be truthful, because you don't want to be hurtful. Just let it all go.

I felt anger through the door, didn't give a damn about the mess, but felt anger. (to a reader of my blog). I sometimes wrong about these things.

Had one of my 'premonitions' about a girl. Hate when I enter into disturbing gray matters, of conclusion. Since the passing of Bryon, I told myself I would no longer keep inside, what I see when I look into a strangers eyes. I've tried to block out that voice, trust me it's a lot more silent then it once was. INTUITION is one ugly bitch!

I feel a bit crazy tonight.

----------------

On another note, If i ever get a house, I am putting a windmill in my fucking backyard man, and generating me some mother fucking power! (i was a country bumpkin this weekend)

I wish I was closer to my mother, we are so different. Because of her fear of danger, I always have been attracted to the places in between. I just wish her spirit didn't die so long ago.

Here I am again wondering to places where I don't want to be. I hate feeling like some can scrape off my peelings and see who I really am inside. This is why I let few folks close to me, i give them just peices and they can take it from there. but giving it all, i just don't know.....

No comments: