Saturday, July 12

its offical

I will be starting school again this fall. I signed my loans online, it was a big step forward for me, committing me to stop talking about it and just go. I realized after being denied another job for this election season because I have a family, and can't dedicate 14 hour days to the cause, that I am done. I am burned, and I am tired of pushing a candidate who I deem the lesser of two evils.
My overall plan is to work part-time on campus, and bring Ezra to school with me, so he can go to daycare there. So I can peek in, and if I have to study, hopefully I can get it done. If working part-time doesn't go so well, well then we will be budgeting hard core on loans. Sadly taking out more then I would like to-
But I need to think about the future, then settling for a job that pays the bills, that i don't really enjoyed, and find utterly mindless.
My next step is making an appointment with my adviser to see what I have to take. I know I will have a ton of math classes, since I took Logic at Miami, to get my math credit for my degree, and I haven't had a math class since high school, where I didn't pay much attention to it. I know I have tested out, and accomplish all my English credits. so hopefully I won't be sitting around waiting for classes I need, because I haven't fulfilled my math requirements and those are prerequisites.

I have felt a bit lonely lately. yes I do have friends, but it's hard for me to reach out and touch someone.

right now I am just trying to figure out what to do-

1 comment:

GirlyWarrior said...

congrats.

I too am lonely. Between having only one car and gas prices I've been home a lot. I only go out for doctor appointments, which seem abundant lately. *sigh*