Tuesday, October 21

mornings

I been trying to awake before my family, so I can have precious moments alone, with silence.
this morning i awoke before dawn, took a stroll outside and go to see things like the clear fall night sky with stars, not compromised by the cities glow.

not much to report.

we took a train ride to the pumpkin patch that also serves as a worker farm. I know they are making a few bucks from the pumpkins. we spent a hour searching for two great pumpkins, one for cooking. and one for carving, i know nothing about cooking a pumpkins, so that's left in the hands of my significant other.
we also got three little pumpkins, which on Thursday Ezra and i will be painting them.
will be an interesting project.
i wish i had pictures of our great adventure, but alas our camera eats normal batteries, and we can't find our damn rechargeable.

i am getting done with my first quarter, with a promise of straight A's go me. i will also be bumping up to a more advance math class, because i am about to shoot needles in my eyes in the one i attend.

No comments: