Friday, October 3

The Pee- Pee World-

I have entered into the breeders club today, to acknowledge that my little boy, has successfully used the potty 100% of the time. No diapers, no accidents, and we even went out in public.
He loves to lift of the seat, go, put the seat down, and flush. He's still a little bit scared of pooping on the potty seat, so I am just going reinforced pooping on the big seat, or go out and buy a plush kids potty seat, or figure out a way he can poop while standing up, which for him is 100% natural.
But it's exciting, especially since we are still over a month away from his second birthday-

I on the other hand am not feeling so well. My stomach is twisty, and my back/shoulder aches. For those who do not know I was in a serious car accident when I was days away from turning 17, and am still paying for it. I.e permanent lost of motion in my right shoulder, nerve and pain in my lower back area.

I wanted to paint tonight, since school and being mom is taking away all free time. but, I am off to bed.

No comments: