Monday, November 24

its been a while-

So Ezra's birthday came and went. His party was successful, he got a ton of gifts, people seem to have a good time, the kiddies had fun, everyone left with a full belly-. I am not good with small talk with adults, so I spent most of the time watching how many kids could fit and jump on a twin bed.
I am quite proud at the success of this party, since most things I plan tend to be disorganized. My only breeder mistake was making angel food cake, not so good. But strawberry cake with cherry icing is a delightful mix-

on retrospect, I hate small talk, I think I could go a day and not say many or any words. Is it a quirk, a lack of communication skills, or the fact that I am happy with silence? that's for the psychologist to figure out, and me to ponder on..

perhaps my quiet nature, is why my son is not a word rambler? again another question for a psychologist to answer.

but i do communicate i just rather do it visually even if visually means typing on a screen, you can see it, maybe too much is said with body language or the analysis of what you think someone is saying with their body, oh interpretation.

Christmas is coming soon, my other half is trying to convince me to put up a tree...
I like decorations, but for those who don't know I don't like how Christmas turns into this material sickness, formatted around the christian right.
Please don't feel insulted, I feel that we all should believe in whatever, and if that is baby jesus, go for it. but baby jesus isn't for me, and i don't need to be saved, and yes gays should marry, and on the abortion issue it should be left up to the woman, but never used for birth control-
but i do belive in what the majority of americans call 'god', this again is not a word i associate with the diety and dieities swimming in my head. but there is a creator much more noble then any book, and perhaphs he did have a son, and perhaphs he was jesus, but man was on this planet way before...so the whole jesus born on this day, is jus a story.

No comments: