Saturday, January 3

its a new year

I don't make resolutions because I know I wont keep them.
I make lists on things I need to improve about myself.

Here it goes-



Stop being so judgmental- If Psychology is correct, I am still stuck on adolescent development. Meaning that I think people are judging me as much as I judge myself.
I am overly critical about who I am, I think the world is looking at me, pointing at my flaws. I know that this makes me distant to people, hard to get to know. I have realized who wants to share themselves with me, if I don't share myself with them?
Thus I will try to encompass a general open behavior, let down some walls that I have built very high, and get over myself.

Take time out for myself- as a mom of a two year old, I am a chicken with out a head, I multi-task, but I forget little things like, taking time to shave my legs with out a two year old watching, or painting at night=

general physical health one-

call folks, I am very bad at reaching out to talk to someone.

No comments: