Tuesday, January 27

snow

Well were getting our first real storm of the winter. I am hoping at some point tomorrow the roads are clear enough so we can get down to the park so I can snap some pictures.
My stomach has been going crazy, not in the good way. I think it's from the lack of me washing my hands every time I wipe snot of my child's nose. Eww I am so gross. Not really after a child up-chucks on you from four inches away, bodily fluids no longer phase you.
I am boring! I know-
I get the lovely choice to take my math final because of the snow today. emm, I would have to get a 99 *it won't happen to get an a, and 84 to get a b. I think I'll just settle for my C The sad part is I could get a high B. No i won't say Ill get an A. It just takes me too long to do word problem. It's not that I don't know how to do it, is that I am anal and I have to make sure I did it write. Again numbers unless it's a written down in word theory don't come easily.

Carrie

No comments: