Sunday, April 5

here and there

open up, Let the emotion flow-

I am- Lonely, needed adult stimuli from other adult beings, other than my significant other-
I need conversation- that doesn't involve children-
I am lost between the person I once was, am, and want to be-
I feel like I don't know where I am going- I really don't understand where I have been- and sometimes I really don't know what I want-
I am angry-
I foresee the political promised 'change' as a bunch of bullshit, and another war brewing- north korea
I have been thinking of death- what happens after life, and my fear aligned with it- a new fear brought by being a mother-
I am worried about losing my father- my mother's insanity, and the state of my family-
I need to paint-
I spend to much daydreaming on things that will never come-
I am counting calories- I have been stress eating, I feel
like my body is aging, I no longer get carded for anything-
my hair is too long, but i can't part with it-
i need a job, but don't one- i am tired of being poor, tired of living in the city- and tired of my house-
i want to be superwoman

No comments: