Sunday, April 12

you had thick black boots, smoking a camel in the the hot blaze of summer. I watch intrigued, my curiosity was poked-
I was dating crazy man, looking for love underneath a rock, and knowing it wasn't there-
we spoke, walked in the sun light of the twilight of June, wasting time away-
I fell in love with your voice first, even before your lips even touch mine-
you had some uncanny excitement towards me, I bought that book just attract your attention, did you know that?
I remember walking with you through target after the election, you just moved into my house- i was uncertain about my future, but i was ok because i was with you-
i felt protected, loved, warm-----

then those moments started to fade- i started to forget- forget your warm excitement, your smile, how your eyes looked at me, my skin next to yours

i just need you to know even though i may not be the girl for you
that i love you

No comments: