Wednesday, May 13

Nothing exciting to report

Is it true you get more boring as you get older? or you realize that being simple is a lot less taxing on the soul?
I am restless, without any money, and can't travel, its digging under my skin-
I seriously need some time away from this space, this city, this current rut. I need to miss my own bed for just a couple days, nothing lavish-

My current projects: starting a painting of starry night for a friend, she wants my version-
doing something black in white, and perhaps drawling- I need to get in touch with my artistic side again, before my mind starts to flutter-

on the kido news-

he's been 100% potty trained before the age of 2 1/2! He does have an occasional accident if he has a nightmare when he sleeps- but that's pretty normal-

I am no longer worried about his verbal skills, he might be a little behind, but other areas of his personality adjust for that- such as he now knows how to use a mouse on the computer, select his own dvds and turn them on, write the letters I and D, and O. Recognizes and sings along with the AbC songs, knows every word to twinkle twinkle, and thumb man-
his favorite phrase 'mama, what's that?' seriously a broken record, but at least he's curious about the world around him.
Were out of the phase of throwing himself on the floor tantrums- but now are into he hits, or slaps a person if they accidentally hurt him, or he accidentally gets mildly hurt- (if it really hurts he wants comfort) don't know what to really do about that one-

thats about it

No comments: