Sunday, August 2

A little about the cats...

Bella Lagossi- or Belly Kitty

He is the largest of the cats, and the one who has been with me the longest. I found Bella outside of the door when I moved into an apartment on Stanley ave in 2004. I already had Oscar kitty, though I had an open spot in my heart for another Kitty because of the tragic death of Moondust kitty...For a week Bella scratch and meow at the back porch, I assume that my apartment was Bella's previous home, and who ever lived there before left Bella there, or he ran away when they when they were moving and they couldn't find him..or the crazy landlord drop him at the house...
Since I found him on the back porch and lived on the second story, I will assumed he was left there and was meant for me. It took me about a week (yes i feed him the whole time he was outside on the back porch) to let him in.

Bella gained a serious amount of weight after he was snipped. I will NEVER go to that vet again!!

He is now pushing 25 pounds...

He is now our Son's cat because he is docile and will not scratch him no matter what the kid does to him...Ezra likes to try to pick him up, lays on him to cuddle, kisses him, sometimes tries to ride him- hes very gentle with Ezra, and Loves the attention that my son gives him...

Oscar-
Is no longer with us, he left one day and never came back :( he was a sweet cat, but was meant to be an outside cat, and hated to be indoors, he would go outside any time he could sneak out.
I miss him dearly-

Apollo- Was given to me after the 2004 election. One of my fellow employees wanted to keep him after they found him abandon in the gutter. the fellow employee wasn't responsible to keep him, and didn't understand why he was so scared...
Apollo was in pretty bad shape, I have no idea how many months he was on the streets with out a home, and it's possible he was on the feral side. He was quite small, even though the vet said he had his adult teeth, had tons of worms....
He was a scared cat...Bella took the mother role to Apollo and loved him dearly..
Because he fit in, and I have a way with cats, I got him to warm up to me. He is my cat. He sleeps on me, I am the only one who can pick him up to hold him. Hes slowly warming up to Ezra and now comes to him when he has 'num nums' (cat treats)

Sebastion- Is a costly fur ball who got adopted from the pound. He is furry gray and has the most spunk. He has had a lot of urniary problems, and a lot of vet bills, he's on life 7 out of 9, but hes the cat with spunk and I love him.

No comments: