Friday, May 14

5 mins, and things about me

i love cats
dogs are pretty nifty but take lots of energy
i been to Nepal
witness child prostitution in Thailand
I have experience total silence
I miss bacon
I dont like drawling blood and i have a hard time finding veins
I want to go back to bed
I have depression
I am forgetful
i would only harm a person if they harmed my child
i grew up with guns
i still fish even though I dont eat them
i want to live in yurt
my favorite comfort food is spaghetti and salad
i eat salad for breakfast
i hate mushrooms
i am lonely even when i am surrounded by people
i jump on the bed
i like children better then most adults
i am trying to teach my son to make friends everywhere
i dont have this skill
i look like a hippie but haven't smoked any pot in forever
but it should be legalized

the end

No comments: