Friday, February 23

Another Case of the Bobble Heads

I guess some people would consider myself as spiritual person, maybe describe me as 'earthy'.

In theory I pretend to move away from the notion of self. I guess what I am getting at is, I don't feel as I am very self centered. This doesn't mean that I can't be self centered. For I know we as human beings are constricted to our own senses. I can never truly feel the feelings of another person. But I don't think the whole wide world revolves around me, and I am the most important person in it.



Today I feel like I am surrounded by people who's 'head' is bigger then their own body.



Onto another subject we are in the market for another apartment. I wish things were settled and we could buy a home. We have two years for that. It seems every where we move into, the landlord turns out to be a big dick. Again why do people have to go on these big power trips?



I guess it boils down to the sense of ownership- But the question I would like to pose is can we really own anything????

2 comments:

GirlyWarrior said...

Can we really own anything? I don't think so.
"All I really own, is me" (ani d.)

GunaRanjan said...

who owns what.. u knw dont think tht i am thing n a freaky manner..u knw th only landlord is god...so nthng is owned by people..wel i wil tel u onthng u may buy a house ..th next day u got a earthquake..wel can u get al things back...think th ground reality ..i mean th same house and same material..same bricks..etc..so my anwers s to u s..its nt th matter wht we own..it al th matter how we live n th earth..and serveing to the humanity.."service to humanity is service to god"