Thursday, February 22

a tid for tat

Boobs, tits, breasts, knockers! As I walk around the floors of work, I notice the people who say HI to me in the halls are all men. They aren't looking up at my face, but down at my chest. I forgot that breasts are so 'eye pleasing'! As nursing mother I don't view my breasts as sexual. I see them simply as a food source. But at least they take away from the jiggle roll my stomach!
My breasts never have been a topic of conversation, in till they tripled in size.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had that problem for years now. As I've gotten older and fatter though I joke and say "They've lost their power" meaning the boobs don't get the attention they used to.....It's actually funny how they blind and confuse men.

Me said...

I can remember that when I was pregnant and nursing.

GirlyWarrior said...

I still have this issue...as a large busty woman. Apparently they are ..... hypnotizing. Very odd.