Monday, February 26

Blob

I Feel like a 'Fat Blob' I know in reality I do not take much room.
That I really should stop obsessing on my weight, and physical appearance.
I know I am not Obese, but I have a little 'cushion for the pushing'



I enjoy my weekends, but there never seems to be enough time in the day. Saturday was a major disappointment. Weather sucks balls! our car defrost decided not to work, so we never venture out to dave and busters. I enjoy being a silly ass six year old, it only takes one fruity drink, and I would be jumping in the ball pit. (it really doesn't take a fruity drink, I naturally would jump in a ball pit). There was a line wherever we decided to go, I lost my glasses in a big puddle of rain, and I had earth shaking cramps! so, it was a let go. I get tired of planning life, sometimes I just want to live it.

Sunday was pretty relaxing though, and i needed it. It was nice to see good friends, and watch a stupid movie.

No comments: