Tuesday, February 27

cutest baby in the universie

The cutest baby in the universe is Ezra. Yes, I am allowed to say that because I am his mom. But it doesnt matter where we go, he always has women swooning over him.
We had the best night last night! even though i can get a metal for being a bad mama. Ok not really, but I do have the tendency to fall asleep with him when we are cuddling. Which I did last night after laying with him while listening some enya. Who i have listen to forever. It was just so sweet and peaceful. and i am always careful about blankets, and la dee do da! and we were on the couch! I guess I am tired of feeling gulity for doing things that I find complety natural and good, like cuddling. Yes I have nightmares about rolling over him, etc, etc. I also tend to wake up a million times a night, and he always ends up in his bed. Yes his bed is still in our room, no i am not ready to move him to his crib in the other room. I know the room is oh about ten steps, but I love to know that his still breathing, and umm he still wake up every night around 330-430 in the morning, and even though its ten steps away, it a long ten steps away.
Oh I would like to mention I am tired of mothers bragging about how they got their baby to sleep the whole night long when there were a month old! I think 6-7 hours of straight sleep is pretty good for a 3month old baby who is breastfed! I guess i get sick of this little voice in my head that nags that I am doing something wrong. He does sleep a little longer each night, and I am surely freaking out a little less, and sleep a little bit better.

I think I am in a better mood then I was yesterday- the dh is home tonight, so maybe ill get to paint, and get some stuff together so i can sell stuff on ebay at work (yes i am totally naughty).

Its starting to smell like animal fat burning! I hate working right by a soap company!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I can brag about my child sleeping all night long...you should be proud that yours sleeps as good as he does. I have friends whose babies are over a year and they still get up several times a night to feed them. You are doing a good job and being a mother does come natural. They change "what's best for" babies every generation so I wouldn't worry about how you are doing things! You're doing great!

Me said...

I think you're doing great for breastfeeding. I think that's about how much Dommie was sleeping at that age.