Wednesday, March 14

random thoughts

here they go.

i really dont do much of anything where i work. though i will moving on monday, and working for another adminstrator. i am a bit nervous, i actually hope it will be more demanding. but at the same time i enjoy the freedom, of my admin, not really know what i do all day. as along as everything is working out, then well i have done my job. i basically schedule what he does, and 7/10 times he igornes what he should be doing, and does something else. i dont think i should be held for responsibile for what he chooses to do, and hes the big boss over the whole department. its like his words are golden, and everyone wants a little peice of him.

i hate my stomach, i still look like i could be having a baby. though i have i swear 10 pounds of extra skin, just laying there. none of my old pants fit, not because my hips got any bigger, but its because i cant button them over the mound of skin and fat. my stomach freaking jiggles like butter when i walk. it use to be flat, yes flat. now i am miss chub chub.

i cant eat any healthier, i mean i havent had a peice of meat in 11 years. yes there might of been some chicken broth is some soup i ordered, that i didnt know about. and i ate around a few peices of bacon, but nope no meat. i dont eat 400 caloried big macs and fries. i sneak a cookie. is cheese killing me? i like bread?my addiction to fruit juice? the soda i might sneak it? what is it? i try to get off my big ass and walk every day at work. its my i got to go get water walk, or get some free coffee walk, or i am just bored walk.

its girls night out on saturday. so charles works this ridicous hours, 1-8 on saturday? i mean come on thats just silly, anyhow, i want to go out, i need to go out, all the voices in my head say go out and have a few drinks, but i refuse to drive while drinking, and well see..what goes down..

No comments: