Wednesday, March 7

to much in my mind to write

that's how the last couple of days have been for me. Its been a whirl wind, I feel sorta like I am on a boat in the middle of the ocean without a decent captain. (wow was that a bad metaphor)
I been chasing my own tail trying to find an apartment/house to rent, lease. I cant wait till Charles is finally done with school so we can invest in our own home. I am tired of looking for somewhere to settle into for the moment, and i have moved way to many times since i have graduated high school. I just need a place to call my own.
Charles is sick, sick, sick, cough cough cough..and i am crossing my fingers that Ezra doesn't catch the bug, because I don't want to be at children's hospital anytime soon with him! every day that he was in there was like an extra day of my life....
my hormones also have been acting crazy! i am hoping okay praying my body is trying to get adjusted..i am not ready to become a mom again, 5 years in the future fine that be great, but not now...
that's enough for now, sorry readers that this wasn't more inspiring or creative to write, i just got to much on my plate for my mind to work.

2 comments:

GirlyWarrior said...

I know how you feel, at least I think I know how you feel. Anyways, why do you guys have to move? We've been in our apt for 3 years and won't leave until I'm done with my undergrad, cause we'll be moving out of state for my grad program...but I know what you mean about having a home to settle into.
Sorry things are going yucky and too much, when I get back from Germany we def need to catch up with eachother ... I need someone that's as frazzled as I am. Definitely.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there sweetie! Hope Charles feels better soon and doesn't spread it