Monday, April 9

No time

Again you can see how religiously I keep up with my blog! ha let me laugh myself silly- I have always been like this with writing, I get the writing bug up my ass and i write one or even twice a day, and then there are spans of time that I wont even write a word-
I should be going back to work on wed- i really think i have less time to the keys to my own mind when I am at work, then when I am at home. Ezra is boss, and i schedule around his schedule-
I cross my fingers-
Were not hurting for $$ but it totally wash away new home plans..if the jobs plans fall away then My ass will be livid...i been told of 2 openings, and can be placed at either one, but don't know where the prices fall-sigh! ugh, i hate it, i hate waiting to see if i got the long term job, i mean it can really last for the rest of my life if i wanted it to- i hate waiting, did i say that-?
its been a hellish day- going to store with a teething 4 1/2 monthold, who just woke up, and tends to scream off his head right when your checking out. so everyone watching you, giving you this look-
and there were only 3 check out lines open, and 25 people with carts, and my child is screaming, paint the picture-it was hellish
work on some 3-d art, yeah i painted finally- will find the camera to take pics-
spent the day with the in laws, if you ever feel down about your luck just go talk to my sister in law, she will perk you right up- sigh!
OK back to my fruity drink- ha

1 comment:

GirlyWarrior said...

I used to be like that with writing, but I force myself to write almost daily now, it helps get all the bullshit that's swarming around my head out.
I hate the kid screaming thing, whenever Zo used to do that I was always afraid people thought I was stealing her or something, she'd scream like I was slitting her throat, the little drama queen.