Tuesday, May 1

do i have to come back to reallity

Thats how i been feeling since i opened the office door on Monday, do I really haft to come back to reallity?
I finish one of my work tasks, and I still don't have the companies email! I swear each time they shuffle me around, it's like this! and i can't print anything, transfer my work on the share drive, check my 'email'.
so i keep on keeping on, but i simply get tired of filling out data sheets, for info i dont really understand. i think it's sad when the highlight of my days lately at work is pumping out my boobies. i wish ohio was an key state (it should be for a freaking primary! i am stuck because my husband is in school here, our familes ar ehere..but ohio doesnt offer me a lot of carrer choices in the feild. and not till mr. bush starts granting money out to non-profits (yeah guess how many billions of dollars he took away from grant funding for his war effort-
oh no suprising he veto the bill..yack puke on bush-
a lot of pe

No comments: