Wednesday, May 23

empty

my head is empty.

no thoughts are circulating.

let's rephrase

my mouth is empty, I don't have the words to speak.

-

one of the mom's on my 'mommy board' 4 month year old daughter was diagnosed with leukemia this past weekend. it's a shock to my system, because I just met the mom a few weeks ago, thus making it all seem realer- my heart breaks for her. but i have hope, but it makes me realize that those big complicated problems, are really not complicated at all-

i broke our coffee table, we thrift another one for ten bucks, i put the gesso on it, and started to paint it, but i am unhappy about it- so i am think i am going to do my own version of Picasso's starry night- which will take forever, so what-

i thought i try to write, oh well seems like i am not in the mood today-blah

No comments: