Wednesday, August 29

another new start, kinda of

Well I am taking today as my last day of the glycerin department. I can continue till Friday, but I have no reason to, and I really don’t want to. I am not positive on the reasons why they decided lay me off so quickly, but I have some ideas. Luckily I pull out my contacts and found another position for next week. Its good to have contacts, and well it shows that I did good enough work in the first place! I also have my big interview coming up, and i am really nervous!

this interview sorta decides if were going to stay in cinn or move to cloumbus next year....

for family reasons and (most of all our friends live here to) we have stayed, but i need something more stable then scrapping for jobs.

1 comment:

GirlyWarrior said...

I hope the interview goes well! What is the job for, would you be doing something more up your alley?