Friday, August 10

Here are some random facts that I found amusing/intresting for some reason or another. At the bottom you will find 13 random facts about me.


According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.
The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.

The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.

1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.

Every year about 98% of the atoms in your body are replaced.

The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet (9 m).

Canadian researchers have found that Einstein's brain was 15% wider than normal

The largest number of children born to one woman is recorded at 69. From 1725-1765, a Russian peasant woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.

Cats can hear ultrasound

George W Bush, 750 laws broken and counting George W. Bush is the first u.s. president to declare himself exempt from over 750 U.S. laws, sidestepping most of the bill of rights including the constitutional requirement that the president follow all laws. Yes, they mentioned it specifically to suppress tyranny.

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than
left-handed people do.

Q. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laserprinters all have in common? A. All invented by women.


Random 13 about me!

1: I love horseradish sauce, I can eat it with french-fries or a cheese sandwich.
2: From time to time, I might occasionally slurp vinaigrette.
3: I also like to eat raw onions.
4: I will never wear a bikini again.
5: I’ve been to base camp on MT. Everest.
6: I hate to shoe shop.
7: I hate driving when my husband is in the car.
8: I haven’t had red meat in 12 years.
9: I’ve prayed with Buddhist monks in a temple, in the highest city in the world.
10: I am allergic to many deodorants, thus sometimes I might smell.
11: I am not afraid of heights, but afraid of falling when I come down.
12: All the members of my family that live with me are born on the cusp of a astrological sign. 13: I know how to read tarot cards.

No comments: