Wednesday, August 8

its been a while...

Since I have written anything. Sorry, my life has been really busy this week, to ha write it all down.

Its been about two weeks of sick baby mode. He had an ear infection, and then a weird allergic reaction to his medicine. this has been eating up my time.

hes getting better and crawling like a dickens, he loves to chase the cats, and crawl to things that arent his toys, i really think at this point that toys are useless...i mean he was amused by a lint rolling brush for about 1/2 hour today-
we also have gasp found daycare for him-
on other baby news hes been sleeping in our bed, since his air condtioner in his room sucks balls, and its been way to hot!

sigh i dont really want to write about me.

ill get back to myself later, right now i am in mom mode, and wish i had more cookies..

No comments: