Monday, October 1

what stays in vegas, stays in vegas

that was my saturday night.

so it stays in vegas!

what i did learn from the experience, is i am totally in the dark when a person is hitting on me. i am totally oblivious to it. even if my husband sometimes can be a butt, i love him. no matter what. in the world's eyes he might not be the sexist man, and some would say i could do better. but i find him sexy, and thats all that matters. he gets me, or is learning how to get me, and i never have ever found him at all boring. i find a lot of people boring very quickly.

i learned that people's impressions of me, are a lot diffrent in reallity that they are in my head. i have wow a pretty negative view over myself. no one has a perfect life. sometimes we don't allow the outside world to view the world that lies within us.
sometimes you just got to be real with one each other. its hard then written or spoken. to be truthful, to state your mind, because the truth hurts. truth is not always in a litle wrapped box with a bow attached on the outside of it.

i feel like the oustider again at work, we are working at a confrence at the hilton.

No comments: