Friday, September 28

quiet

I am actually witnessing a moment of quiet. It's refreshing, invigorating, and melting my mind.
things have been sorta hectic at my household this week. My other haft has this weird rash/allergic reaction that keeps growing on his back and is now moving up to his neck and his face. he believes its impetigo, a skin condition that usually happens to small children, but is rare in adults. i think hes allergic to his body wash, or a deodorant, or me.
so hes been super grumpy, and i had to be positive force in my household.
i am also been neglecting my cleaning ritual, i just sick of cleaning up messes and being disorganized. someone want to come organize my house hold for me? buy me all new stuff, and transform my life.

i am going fall shopping for the little tike with my mom (my birthday gift) i am going to try to pick up a few pairs a pants that fit, i have no pants that fit, i am eaither to thin, or fat.

ok

1 comment:

GirlyWarrior said...

I would love to go shopping with you I love the clothes you wear, they rock. You have this snazy style about you ..
Just hold out until tomorrow, we'll be rockin' chica.