Saturday, November 10

mornings

i awake with the sun, crawling out of the covers to watch tiny trains, and cars wheel on by on the floors of the little place i call home
sleep always hovers me, i ask, self should i go out, smile at the few lost souls not in bed, get a shot of coffee something to a w a ken me to the life i live on the weekends..
my other life? my real life?
or should i tidy up, put on

domestic goddess gown and pickup trash and dishes left behind the week of pick, run, pick, run, pick run, do, work, do work, cry fuss, eat trash, do work, cry fuss, sleep, a wake, cough cough?

or should i dream about my other life, the one all in my head, where i am free..

drifting on by, watching the moments pass on by, waiting for something to give to change, to move to repeat, to feel like

i am something special, new, shiny, red

truck, car, stadium fixtures on monday morning gleam..

where i am going with this i just dont know....

No comments: