Sunday, November 11

sweet blues

sweet blues enter into my soul last night. for an second of time, there was just me, and music.
i went through a blues period in my youth, so I was naming several tunes they were a playing.
i of course went rat a tat on the table following the beats, dreaming about being a drummer.
i had enough energy to dance, but my partner is not a dancer, and I didn't have the nerve to dance alone.

this is why i wish a friend would came along, i do get lonely.

at one point the blues brothers enter the bar.

seriously i am not joking.

ok it wasn't the original blues brothers, but it was a wife and husband in costume from head to toe and how they amused me on how much they got into there roles. at one point i was reaching for the briefcase of blues that was handcuff to the male. this of course kept my partner pretty entertained because i was acting pretty silly about the whole thing. i did ask what was in the case. my partner said i was just egging them on..

but so what?

it was fun, and sometimes i forget how fun i can be, or how small things can amuse me.
i realize sometimes i just take life to damn seriously...

No comments: