Monday, November 26

To sum it all up

Thanksgiving, its like the prelude to Christmas. Its this holiday that is suppose to in idea to celebrate what you are thankful. but its history is one full of lies and blood baths. The first thanksgiving was not one of happy pilgrams and giving Indians. take a look, and you will see that we trapped and burn the natives of the land.
but lets think happy thoughts children- enter sarcasm here-

but i wont take my boat down that river-

thanksgiving for me was depressing, uncomfortable and insane. i wanted to mash up my face at the end of it. every year my mother and law has the same feast, that tastes the same, and makes my body gag. since i am an member of the family, i make the potatos so i dont go home hungry at the end.

I wish i could just do the cooking, and i wish it was just friends and no family involved.
the inlaws make me want to squish my face up and go oh god at moments. its odd and ackward, and my husband gets depressed to deal with his own thoughts and matters, so its a day where i wish would just go and come..much like Christmas...

i hate the spending of it all

thus why i hide away on black friday

No comments: