Monday, December 31

yup

its been a while, days, since i have written. like a long lost friend i have came back to you, oh my blog. i am feeling goofy, inpatient, silent, tired, sad, happy, numb, lost, as the year turns another number...i await. i shipped my child off to my parents, he has been very needy of mama, all most to the point where he doesn't want to let go, for days, and as much as love him, the demands get taxing, like i have lost my breath, and all i have is child, but sadly i miss that clingy lap sitting smiley baby, because i know he wants me, and just me, and sometimes a girl just wants to be wanted...

maybe ill have fun this evening or maybe it be silent, i can't handle any more chill, i have a firecracker about to explode, like i am climbing the walls, like i need to travel, and stop being an adult for a day, when did i become an adult, when...oh yeah..

i got a promotion at work, will be making some money in February, maybe enough to put down on a piece of property so i don't have deal with other people putting post it notes on doors, because trash is in her can, fuck she doesn't even take it out herself

ugh i need to snap out of this...

No comments: