Thursday, January 3

first post of the new year

So yeah I missed a few days to say Happy New Year! It's 08! Election year, and the Iowa Primary is going down. I have never voted in a party, for I don't want a little R or D next to my name. I am not a die hard democrat nor am I close to a republican, even though this year a little odd because I really do like one of the Republican Candidates, can you take a wild guess which one? Can you? Yeah it's that candidate that voted against the Patriot act!
and his name is Ron Paul...

In my office which is Union, Its Edwards city, I am more of the little guy, I would love to turn our government more like the Eu system.. But that's not going to happen anytime soon, so my ideas are on the back burner, much like personality lately. I am still in deprogramming mode, where I am use to having my actions watched...
What I really would like to get involved in is getting the specific Union members to go out and vote, that's what I really know how to do and how to organize, but atlas I am that ackward computer girl, who grab someone's job who left mysteriously, working under people my father and yeah close to grandmother's age...so granted i am a little out of place..

and christ i look like a battered woman, my face is scratch from Ezra's hands, its broken out in a million pimples, my winter clothes all need washed...and theres just not enough time in the day anymore to complete my tasks.. oh the life of an adult!

but let's hope that this year is golden, Last year was freaking hard. I lost two great people. I went through the stress wire with jobs and marriage. I love my partner but it's diffrent being married and having a child, something changes, it's good, sometimes bad, sometimes i feel like somedays i have two little boys to take care of, and sometimes i just want to be selfish, and i am not a very selfish person, I am just still figuring it all out-

hope this year is great for all of my peeps!

please comment so i know someone still reads my life and my possiblity

1 comment:

GirlyWarrior said...

I still read it, check it daily.