Monday, April 7

Working in the evenings.

I am taking a mini-vacation till Thursday, and they I will be starting working in the evenings, and being a stay at home mama during the day. Thank-god the weather is getting warmer, or I would start climbing up the walls. My indoor activities I like to do, aren't things a one year old, thinks are that interesting, and when he does, a huge mess incurs. So we go out, usually to the park, or visits to the museums. We might use a part of our tax return and spring for a zoo pass. Since we have reach the age, where he points to all animals and tree spirits, and I explain what they are. I am raising a eco-friendly child. But he's still a bit young for some things! like my mile hikes through the woods, I am still a stroller pusher, and we don't go very far in the woods. It's not that doesn't enjoy it, is that I can't handle his weight.
Anyhoo, we went to the kite fest in west chester, it was beautiful, swampy, and sunny. a day of a family fun!

No comments: