Tuesday, March 25

Poetry and free verse

I wrote some poems and a free verse (free stream thought) today-

Faces falling inside empty places
aren't we all just rats in cages?
pillars of mass destruction, Landmarks of man's corruption
further away, increasingly still from original grace

i find myself between here and no where
vision obstructed, mind cluttered, shuddering inside
an empty dancer's body, trapped behind movie star eyes

false complexity, solar cars
driving fast, downhill path
wondering where I can Spread
butter on Rye?

stepping stones, broken earth
washing, churning, singing lul-a-byes
--------------------------------------

Poem 2

Impress to decompress
my loneliness
wondering from here
I dare to share
wondering where and when
I decided to compare
now and then

------------------------------
My free Verse

Madness
hours wasted for dollar story
consumer pick up
red lining
super frail underlay
pink felt
moons dreams
and silence
oh wasted time
dreams
talent, inspiration
dual process converter
save me from mundane
moments and twilight goodbyes
i threw you to the sea
let go of those strings
oh
shoe strings..
ties that have came undone
black lace
youth splintered
dew graves on Christmas morning
blanket electricity silent vultures pray on flesh awaken
sweet child, to my murderous melody
that is revenge, torn angel
hesitation
first kiss, park bench next to thistle and red daisy hue
who are we to seek how? and ask
what if this, what is this?
and who are we?
can you save me
float along a cloud
in the spring
i remember the smell of day lilies and dog wood-

dancing masks swing bench
churn bucket-
let me...
just be--
------------------------

I never claimed I was a good writer, but hey it's me, if your reading then I guess you must suffer-

No comments: