Monday, March 24

its been a while

just been watching a few movies, and procrastinating on getting my school stuff ready. must focus. that's my goal this week!
I watched 'Into the Wild' tonight, it was beautiful film, that made me remember my days on the road, and that girl who was or couldn't be domesticated. she still lives inside of me, i think a part of my depression is that it's hard for me to hit the road, and look inside for self discovery.
I thought the movie had a lot of insight, even though it was quite depressing towards the end.
I have been on a depressing movie kick- last night I watch the 'feast of love'. sounds like a happy date movie? no, it's not a happy go lucky movie. i won't spoil the films, but both made me think about family, life, and about the great all mighty being/beings.

my songs for today are 'no rain' by blind melon, and 'rambling man' by the allman brothers band.

side note, ezra has figured out how to turn on and off the sound for record player, and the allman brother's record was on! and he did a little gig, made this mama who doesn't belong in this time period proud :)

No comments: